Friday, November 19, 2021

 The Lord will guide you continually, and satisfy your soul in drought, and strengthen your bones; You shall be like a watered garden, and like a spring of water, whose waters never fail. Isaiah 58:11 

 

Several years ago, I helped a friend on his cattle farm. On his farm he had a spring that fed this creek and it was the main source of water for the cattle. At any time, you could go down there and see a good stream of water flowing. One year, we experienced a severe drought and worried that the spring would eventually dry up. Throughout the year that spring never slowed down, it continued to provide a steady source of water for the cattle’s survival. 

 

I can tell you after living out a 40-year relationship with the Lord, He has never failed me once. He continues to provide wisdom and encouragement each day to sustain me. There have been some very dark times in my life when I’ve had to face difficult circumstances and was alone, yet God’s presence wrapped Himself around me and covered me in love.  

 

Friend, I’m not sure what's going on in your life, but I can assure you if you keep your focus and devotion towards the Lord, He will sustain you and supply what's necessary through life’s most difficult challenges.  Like in a drought, when everything around you has dried up, you can always go to the source of living water and He will sustain you. Trust Him today, and every day, and find your soul watered with His blessings. God bless 

No comments:

Post a Comment