Tuesday, November 16, 2021

 Whatever you ask in my name, this I will do, that the Father may be glorified in the Son. If you ask me anything in my name, I will do it. John 14:13-14 

 

In football, each play has a plan and the linemen know that if the football is going to advance, they must push the opponent back in a specific direction so the ball carrier can advance forward. Each play is well planned out and it works when everyone is on board.  


I can attest to the power of prayer. I have faced the enemy (Satan) in certain situations and prayed, focused on a specific outcome and the Lord delivered me each time. On one occasion I heard the substance of my prayer come out of the mouth of my enemy.  


What stands in the way of your success today? Satan uses people to block you, thwart your plans and even destroy you. The truth is, as a child of God, you have God on your side and He is capable and ready to block the spiritual attacks if you pray for God’s protection and help. Specific prayer results in specific outcomes. It's up to you to initiate the next play of the day, start praying for victory now and see God move on your behalf to advance forward in life. God bless 

No comments:

Post a Comment