Friday, December 31, 2021

 But, beloved, do not forget this one thing, that with the Lord one day is as a thousand years, and a thousand years as one day. 2 Peter 3:8

 

Here we are, the last day of 2021. Where have the days gone? It seems like just yesterday we were brining in the New Year. But, as I reflect back over this year and all the events that have occurred, I can see how each day has added up to December 31, 2021. Did you have a good year? Did you accomplish much or was this year not as successful as you had planned?

 

As a child of God, I often remind myself that God is on a different time table than mine. Some of the things I want to happen in a short amount of time equals years to the Lord. He doesn’t always agree with my time line, and yet He allows me the freedom to wait patiently for Him or try to push my way through. Each “waiting” experience grows my faith in Him. It can be trying at times, but I know that testing my faith produces patience.

 

“But let patience have its perfect work, that you may be perfect and complete, lacking nothing. James 1:4

 

As you bring in the new year, what do you desire to happen in 2022? When you ask God to supply all your needs, be reminded of His time table and wait patiently as He prepares to bless you with your request. Sometimes it doesn’t always turn out the way you planned, but God knows best, and will provide just enough of your wishes to keep life simply fulfilled and ready for the next blessing. Happy New Year friends!  

No comments:

Post a Comment