Thursday, January 13, 2022

 I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me. Philippians 4:13

 

When you say “I can’t”, you mean that you are not capable of doing something, you have surrendered to something big, or you have given up on whatever you are facing. Those two words represent a sign of weakness and we often use them without thinking, me included.

 

As a child of God, you should always follow “I can’t” with today’s scripture.

I can’t do this on my own, but I can do this through Christ who strengthens me. The most awesome gift God gives His children is His Holy Spirit who resides in the lives of those who have committed their life to Jesus Christ. God Himself can do anything and when you acknowledge the power that you possess, you’ll never question your strength again.

 

Be reminded, all the while you seek after God’s strength, the devil is trying to whisper lies into your mind, such as: You can’t do this, you will fail, God isn’t interested in this matter you are going through, the doctor said there is nothing left to be done…. These are simply lies of satan and your ears should block them out with today’s scripture.

 

You’ve got a life to live and God goes with you every day, waiting on you to grasp His hand to push through the challenges you constantly face. Put your trust in Him so you can say, I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me. God bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment