Wednesday, May 11, 2022

 All that the Father gives Me will come to Me, and the one who comes to Me I will by no means cast out. John 6:37

 

 

Throughout the year I have to renew certain things to keep them active. My vehicle insurance, various memberships in certain organizations, and subscriptions to publications. Unless I renew these things, they will be canceled and I will lose their privileges. Over the course of my life, I’ve accidently missed certain renewals and paid dearly to get back what I lost.

 

Today’s scripture gives hope and encouragement for those who seek to follow Jesus, “I will by no means cast them out”. This one scripture, from the words of Jesus Himself, clearly states you can’t lose your salvation. Once you accept Jesus Christ as your personal Lord and Savior, you are locked into all the benefits that come with being a child of God. Most notably, your sins are forgiven. No longer will you have to remember to renew your membership, regain your salvation or be left out. You are locked in.

 

Because of this eternal blessing, you should live out each day pursuing the Lord through prayer, daily bible study and living in obedience to His will. Staying engaged in Him, will keep your life from becoming spiritually stagnant, which allows satan an opportunity to tempt you down a path of destruction.

 

If you are a child of God, your name is written down in the book of life. Don’t become an inactive member, keep your participation in His kingdom alive in you and will find blessings in your every day life! God bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment