Sunday, July 16, 2017

My soul thirsts for God, for the living God. When shall I come and appear before God? Psalm 42:2

One of the most important things to have while hiking is water. As you hike, you expire moisture from your body. Unless you take breaks to drink and stay hydrated, your muscles become weak and other body organs don't function very well. As I hike, I sometimes get in a hurry and don't take those nourishing breaks, then after a while it hits me...exhaustion and my body makes me stop. 

As a child of God,  journeying through life, it's so important to stay hydrated in the Lord. Starting each morning with a full cup God's Gatorade...reading His word, and mentally preparing your journey with prayer time. Throughout the day, you should stop and acknowldge God and seek His refreshing face....for the daily journey can be discouraging and you need encouragement often. Without taking those spiritual breaks, your day will seem more tiresome and exhaustion will hit...halting you before the day is over.

Stay hydrated with God, every day, throughout the day and find your mountain top experience come easier than doing it alone. Seek Him out today! God bless.  

No comments:

Post a Comment