Sunday, October 15, 2017


Have pity on me, O God, for I am in distress with sorrow my eye is consumed; my soul also, and my body. I am like a dish that is broken…But my trust is in you, O God; I say, you are my God:.

Psalm 31: 10-15

 

Yesterday my motorcycle travels took me to Lithia Springs, Georgia at the Harley Davidson store where they were celebrating a Day of Faith. Various ministry and outreach groups were on hand to share their mission and how to join and further their cause for the glory of God. Awesome time! During the event, I met a remarkable lady who was victim of domestic violence. Her marriage looked normal on the outside, but inside the confines of home was abuse, pain, control that continued for years. The things she suffered scared her heart. Unfortunately the impacts of abuse did not just affect her but her children as well.  Years of therapy, prayers and time will hopefully heal the wounds of abuse. Today, this lady has risen from the ashes and shares her testimony and offers hope to women and men who are victims of domestic violence.

 

 Are you are a victim of domestic abuse?  Maybe you don’t want to end the relationship, but simply want the abuse to stop. The majority of abusers don’t just change overnight, they need help and so do you!  God can help! Start praying about your situation and ask God to intervene and strengthen you. Seek professional help! Call 1-800-33-Haven in Georgia or visit www.faithtrustinstitute.org

 

Jesus Christ made a way for you to be free, not a slave to someone else! Find freedom from your chains of abuse through faith in God and seek professional help. Most victims feel like they are held captive and can’t contact the outside world…that’s a lie from Satan! You might feel like you are living with the devil. Break free friend and find the love you deserve from God and others who sincerely care about you!

God bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment