Tuesday, October 17, 2017


She is clothed with strength and dignity; she can laugh at the days to come.

Proverbs 31:25

 

Today my baby girl turns 22 years old! Our paths crossed when she was only 7 months old and I have seen her through the good times and bad times. As the years passed, she has gone through many phases of life….happiness, heart break, sickness, healing and receiving the Lord as her Savior. Through everything she has encountered, she has stayed strong. Her spirit has been mighty and determined. Although she might be sad and hurting, you would never know it. Even in the most dire of circumstances, I have seen her smile and laugh through the challenges she faced.

 

God brought a wonderful man into her life years ago and they joined together in marriage. From their union, came my first grandson, Carter, who has enriched my life tremendously. That little fella takes love to a whole new dimension. God knew just the right person to raise this guy, my daughter Kendall. I have seen something in her develop…..a loving mother who gives her ALL for him. Total sacrifice on her part, she makes sure his every need is met. No matter the chaos in the room, her focus is always on him! Its so awesome to see her transition from a child to parent. She is doing an exceptional job and I pray for her daily!

 

Happy birthday Kendall…you have been a true blessing in my life. I am excited to see what this new year brings for you and your sweet family! May God always bless and protect your marriage and provide you the patience, love and wisdom as you raise Carter and love your husband Cody. God bless you three!

No comments:

Post a Comment