Tuesday, October 3, 2017

Since you are precious in My sight, you have been honored, and I have loved you; Therefore I will give men for you, and people for your life. Isaiah 43:4

When I purchased my home 4 years ago, the first thing I wanted to do was fill it with furniture and decor that reflected a "western" theme. As I traveled around, I would find pieces that fit perfectly in various rooms of the house. Over time, I have redone some rooms. No longer does certain pieces of decor fit, so I had to replace them with something more appropriate. A house, and the things in it, change over time but the house stays the same. 

Perfect example of us as humans and children of God. God created us and He knows who is the perfect fit in our lives. He hand picks the right people who will be colorful, meaningful and keep the theme of Christ alive in our life. God blesses us with people that encourage us and make our life better. Over time, we change and our purpose in life sometimes is redirected. It's then when those original people don't necessarily fit our new path, and God often removes them. As difficult as it might be, you have to let them go. God has plans to use you and wants to bless you in the changes of life. Be willing to let Him decorate your soul with new friends as He is the perfect spiritual interior designer. 

Feeling disconnected from certain people in your life? God just might be ready to change your life theme. Trust Him with every replacement!  Something better, something more beautiful is coming your way. Trust Him in the change! God bless.

No comments:

Post a Comment