Wednesday, February 7, 2018


I called on the Lord in my distress; The Lord answered me and set me in a broad place. Psalm 118:5



Stress, it’s something we all face in life. Some have more stress than others. But if you are in the thick of things, stress can feel like someone squeezing your body, especially your chest. This feeling of weigh upon you can make you feel isolated, have restless nights with little sleep and cause more health problems than eating a dozen donuts at one sitting. Yea, donuts are on my mind right now. 😊



One relief I’ve found when I’m stressed is to call upon the Lord for His help. When I do, it’s like God slides in between me and my problems, giving me more “space” to breath and make right decisions about my problems or deal appropriately with the issues at hand. And when God is between you and your problems, He orchestrates things to benefit you. God is all knowing and sees the bigger picture. He knows what needs His attention and when you give Him the reigns, He can do amazing things that far exceed your capabilities.



What’s causing undue pressure in your life right now? You can’t carry the weight of your problems alone, its too much for you to handle. Call upon the Lord today and let Him make space in your life so you can live again without feeling weighted down. It works every time! Have a blessed day!

No comments:

Post a Comment