Tuesday, February 20, 2018


Or what woman, having ten silver coins, if she loses one coin, does not light a lamp, sweep the house, and search carefully until she finds it? And when she has found it, she calls her friends and neighbors together, saying, “Rejoice with me, for I have found the piece which I lost!” Likewise, I say to you, there is joy in the presence of the angels of God over one sinner who repents.  Luke 15:8-10



Back in my high school years, I attended a youth function at my church. We were playing games outside, when my youth minister realized his wedding ring had slipped off his finger somewhere outside. Every youth that was there that day searched everywhere for his ring. I was able to locate it in the middle of a white gravel parking lot. I will tell you God led me to that exact spot and spoke to me to turn on my flashlight. In the middle of that round light was his ring. The search was over thankfully and he was happy to get his ring back.



As children of God, we too are summoned to seek out the lost and help them find their way to the Lord. God uses each of us, in our current place, to reach the lost. We may not like our surroundings, but GOD knows where he needs your help and will equip you to be a light in the darkest places. Where you are in life has purpose for God and for the benefit of helping those lost to find their way home to Heaven.



Are you eagerly on the search for the lost? Each of us has people we know who need the Lord. Do you part to find them and bring them to the Father. He will reward you for your diligent search and those found will thank you for their eternal life in Christ. Go seek after the lost today. God bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment