Wednesday, February 28, 2018


For we all stumble in many things. If anyone does not stumble in word, he is a perfect man, able also to bridle the whole body. James 3:2



Yesterday I was cutting the grass in my yard. Everything was going smoothly, then all of the sudden I felt something in my shoe. With each step, my foot hurt. Eventually I stopped what I was doing, kneeled down and removed a small pebble that had somehow slipped in. This temporary distraction put a dent in my momentum, but once I returned to mowing it wasn’t long and I had my stride going and finished in record time!



As we journey through life, we will encounter small pebbles of discomfort that distract us from what we are trying to accomplish. Its just what happens in life. But, we can’t allow it to mess up our spiritual stride as we live our life for Christ. Satan is often the culprit for those small distractions. Left undone, we continue to march on with pain and suffering. The best thing to do is STOP, KNEEL DOWN and PRAY for God to help get you through the thing that has brought discomfort to your life and messed up your momentum. It makes no sense in bearing the pain of something that takes away your joy and happiness.  



What’s got your stride messed up? It might be something simple as an unhealthy relationship, bad habit, heavy financial obligation…the list is endless. Whatever it is, its time to remove it from your path so you can walk pain free. Stop, kneel down and pray to God. He will see you through it and give you a lending hand to remove the painful pebbles that slow your stride for Christ. Give it a try today! Go bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment