Saturday, February 24, 2018


The Lord is my rock and my fortress and my deliverer. My God, my strength, in whom I will trust. My shield and the horn of my salvation, my stronghold.

Psalm 18:2



While out riding my motorcycle the other day I ran across a road named “Needmore” Road. If you’ve ever had the privilege of riding a motorcycle, you know there is never enough road in the day to ride. For me personally its refreshing, stress relieving and the sights, smells and noises are never the same. I can honestly say riding bikes is my passion.



As I journeyed down the road, I gave thought to that road name and my journey with the Lord. “Needmore God” quickly came to mind. I will say, you never run out of enough God to get you through your day. The challenges that come your way, the needs you have and the disappointments in life never stop. God has a way of helping you get through those tough times so you can continue your journey through life. God never intended for you to stop living life to its fullest. Yes, you may have a few stop signs along the way, but never stop for too long.



What challenges are facing you today? The list is endless I’m sure, but with God, you can keep moving forward. You can never have enough of God in your life. He will see you through, one day at a time. Open your day with God and see your travels go far! God bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment