Tuesday, January 8, 2019


Be still, and know that I am God; Psalm 46:10a



I had a wonderful motorcycle ride yesterday. The weather finally warmed up to make it a very pleasant ride. As I was going along, I asked God why I’m alone more than I am around other people (which don’t get me wrong I enjoy alone time). At that moment I literally could hear Him speaking over the loud roar of the bike’s muffler and wind blowing in my face. His voice came across loud and clear as He spoke words of wisdom into my heart. I realized that without this moment away from everything in life, I wouldn’t hear Him.



You might find yourself all alone and question God, why are you keeping me in this state of oneness. Trust me friend, in those moments of just you, its you and God and He LONGS to provide you words of wisdom, comfort and encouragement. Live for those quiet moments, for they are the best times spent with God. You are not alone, you have the attention of God and He is ready to give you more than anyone else can on this planet!

Be still, and know that I am God.

No comments:

Post a Comment