Thursday, January 17, 2019


Thy word is a lamp unto my feet, and a light unto my path.” Ps. 119: 105



The other day I came home at night. As I got out of the vehicle, I noticed my motion activated spot light did not come on. It was pretty dark and I knew for sure I’d bump into something. As I worked my way towards the door, I noticed the doorbell light was shining thru the darkness. Because of that one little light I was able to make my way to the door without bumping into anything, find the right key and unlock the door without any problems.



Many times in my life I’ve found myself going through a period of darkness, not able to see what’s up ahead nor my surroundings, asking God for His wisdom and guidance. And every time I do, He comes through, leading me through the challenges with His intense light. It’s all I can focus on, because I know He will guide me safely through whatever I’m experiencing at that moment. Once I’m on the other side of the event, I see then why He did not allow me to see my surroundings. If I had, I probably would have given up because of the distractions that might have tripped me up had I seen those things.



Maybe you are going through a time in your life where you can’t see anything around you and you have no clue where you are going. Seek out God’s light and follow it closely. Trust me friend, He will guide you through your circumstance and bless you for your obedience! Trust the light! God bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment