Tuesday, January 22, 2019


But the Helper, the Holy Spirit, whom the Father will send in My name, He will teach you all things, and bring your remembrance all things that I have said to you. John 14:26



One advantage of the internet is the ability to “google” something if you need information. A while back I was working on a project and couldn’t figure something out. I worked hours on the problem, then once I googled it, found the answer and resolved the problem. If only I had gone to the source of information in the first place, I would have spared myself hours of useless labor and frustration.



Today’s passage is an excellent reminder that God provides us His Holy Spirit, who lives inside of every child of God, and is ready and able to help you in times of crises, times of encouragement and times when you need some wisdom. Prayer is often the way to ring Him up and start a dialogue with God. And, I have experienced times when His Spirit imparted wisdom I needed without me asking. He supplies all my needs, even before I realize I need His help.



Navigating life can be challenging, no doubt. Why not spare yourself a lot of useless labor and frustration by relying on His Spirit to guide you. Again, He provides wisdom, encouragement and reminders of His goodness along the way. Learn to hear His voice and trust that its good. Back it up by reading scripture. If its in the book, you can count on its advice. A child of God has benefits like none other, use what God provides and make life a little easier along the way with His help! God bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment