Sunday, January 13, 2019


 “I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.”

Philippians 4:13



The other day I was talking to a friend who shared with me how she has had “God moments” with other people. Out of her mouth came Godly wisdom and encouragement, words that she normally didn’t speak or even think of. For myself, I’ve found the same with these blogs I write daily. God speaks through me every day as I sit down to type out a message He wants to share in this blog. I give God all the credit, because there is NO way I could come up with some of the wise words I’ve shared over the years.



As Christians, we oftentimes find ourselves feeling totally inadequate to do the Lord’s work or speak on His behalf. And truth be known, we are totally inadequate. We are human, fleshly creatures bent towards sin. But, because of God’s grace, as children of God, we are forgiven and cleaned by the precious blood of Jesus Christ. And inside of every believer lives the Holy Spirit. The Spirit of God. From His Spirit comes our strength to do what our human bodies can’t.



Maybe God has called you to speak to someone about the love of Jesus Christ, perform an act of ministry you feel ill equipped for or wanting to provide advice to someone but don’t know what to say. Lean on the Spirit of God to give you wisdom and strength, every day, as you live for Him. His strength lives right inside of you, tap into Him every day and see what God can do through His faithful servant! God bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment