Thursday, February 10, 2022

 In my Father’s house are many mansions. If it were not so, I would have told you. I am going to prepare a place for you. And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come again and receive you to Myself; that where I am, there you may be also. John 14:2-3

 

Today I just want to drop a reminder. NO matter how difficult life is this side of eternity, we have the hope and bright future of a new home, a beautiful mansion, and the presence of our Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ, waiting for us. Some of the difficult struggles we face in this life are actually faith builders for our new home and new body in Christ.

 

If you are struggling today, thank God that He is busy preparing your home. It might be a long time till you receive your entry, but the wait and blessings will certainly be worth it. Thank God for what He is doing in your life, here and now, and how it’s preparing you for an eternity of joyful bliss with Him forever! God bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment