Tuesday, December 12, 2017


And He said to me, “My grace is sufficient for you, for My strength is made perfect in weakness.” Therefore most gladly I will rather boast in my infirmities, that the power of Christ may rest upon me.

2 Corinthians 12:9



Ever wonder when the negative circumstances of life will relent? When one day you will find smoothness  and calm waters all around you? Trust me friend…its wishful thinking. I have tried my best to create moments in time of drama free, stress free and conflict free living…and it doesn’t happen. If you are living life, no matter how isolated you are from others, there will be ripples in your life….health issues, financial troubles, relationship challenges and the routine things of each day. Trouble exists all around. That’s the bad news.



The good news is God! He created you not to conquer the world, but to live in the world with a strong dependence upon Him. As a child of God, He has a way of reining us in when we get too far off the chain. When we want to “disconnect” from life and those around us, He allows stormy seas to bring us to our knees, calling out for His help. Why does He do this? Because “For as the heavens are higher than the earth, So are My ways higher than your ways, and My thoughts than your thoughts.” Isaiah 55:9. God knows what’s best for His children. When a Christian has “free reign” in this sinful world, he will be drawn to its lusts and sooner or later that person will be like a lost sheep, isolated from the herd and vulnerable to Satan’s attack.



Looking for a better day? Look to God for sustainment of life, no matter how difficult the challenges you face or the internal struggles you wish were gone, God has allowed them in your life to keep you connected to Him. The more you push back, the heavier the burdens you place on yourself. Think about it for a moment, then trust Him and thank Him for all He does in your life to carry you through another day. Your weakness strengthens His power in your life! Draw on His strength for another day! God bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment