Thursday, December 21, 2017


On coming to the house, they saw the child with his mother Mary, and they bowed down and worshiped him. Then they opened their treasures and presented him with gifts of gold, frankincense and myrrh. Matthew 2:11



Christmas is 4 days away and many are still busy buying Christmas presents for loved ones and friends. Believe me, I’ve been out there…it’s a retail feeding frenzy! Have you finished your shopping? Got everyone covered on your list? Did you remember to include Jesus on your shopping list? What? Oh yea, its Christmas and the celebration of His birth.



Over 2000 plus years ago, God’s Son, Jesus Christ, was born. God’s gift to mankind! A sacrificial lamb for the sins of everyone who believes in Him and accepts God’s free gift of salvation. And if you are saved, YOUR name is on HIS LIST, in the Book of Life. So, if you are on His list, don’t you think its time to put His name on your list?



What to give Jesus this year? Yourself! Renew your commitment to serving Him and share the simple message of Jesus Christ to those around you.

“Then he called the crowd to him along with his disciples and said: "Whoever wants to be my disciple must deny themselves and take up their cross and follow me. 35For whoever wants to save their
life will lose it, but whoever loses their life for me and for the gospel will
save it.
” Mark 8:34-35



Pray something like this….”Dear Jesus, thank you for your great sacrifice for my soul. I love you Jesus and want to serve you this year. Help me to become less of me and more of YOU in my daily life. Lead me in the way ever lasting and give me the strength to turn from temptation and evil. This Christmas I give you me and my commitment to YOU in all areas of my life. Thank you, Jesus, for hearing my prayer. Happy birthday Jesus!”

No comments:

Post a Comment