Saturday, May 5, 2018


Commit your works to the Lord, and your thoughts will be established. Proverbs 16:3



Today we celebrate with my oldest son as he graduates with a Masters in Engineering from Auburn University. Getting to this point hasn’t been easy. My son has spent countless hours studying, working in labs, planning for his thesis. But, through all the struggles and worry, he has overcome those challenges and will walk across that graduation isle he so greatly deserves. And this Dad couldn’t be more proud of him and his accomplishments.  



I know my son has prayed, many a prayers to God to help see him through those challenges. I’ve prayed for him daily as well. When you commit your plans to the Lord, He provides what’s necessary to get the job done, and He blesses you when you make Him part of your every day life. How active is God in your daily life? Do you come to Him when you need help, when critical decisions need to be made? He is simply one quiet moment in prayer away from responding to your every need.



Matthew David Barr, I am so happy for you and proud of your accomplishments. I know that with God on your side, you can do all things through Him who gives you strength. Blessings to you son and my best to you in your future career and soon to be married to a very sweet and loving young lady, Madison! Go get life!

No comments:

Post a Comment