Thursday, May 10, 2018


He has delivered us from the power of darkness and conveyed us into the kingdom of the Son of His love. Colossians 1:13



As you are well aware, as a child of God, the struggle is real when it comes to living in this sin filled world. The darkness of evil is all around, and sometimes our light struggles to shine in the every day places we go. You ever feel exhausted spiritually, emotionally and physically? Yea, me too! Yesterday was a prime example of “Monday” chaos on a Wednesday. The enemy had me on his radar. I could literally see the missiles of trouble coming my way. At the end of the day though, I overcame and everything smoothed out.



How? By praying through the day. When every attack came, I prayed it over to God. I know I can’t win the battle, but God can, and today’s verse is just a reminder of that fact. And when we call out for help, “And my God shall supply all your need according to His riches in glory by Christ Jesus”. Philippians 4:19 God doesn’t want us to fail, He is on our side and willing to do whatever it takes to help us overcome the enemy. All we have to do is surrender it to Him and He takes the wheel when life is going sideways.



Maybe you are facing some big giants, maybe the enemy has some plans to disrupt your day with stress and chaos. Don’t give him a chance to foil your plans for success. Give it all to God, praying throughout the day and thanking Him for His hand of protection and help. Trust me, it’s a battle you can’t fight, but with God, all things are possible. Have a blessed day friend!

No comments:

Post a Comment