Thursday, May 24, 2018


Now I plead with you, brethren, by the name of our Lord Jesus Christ, that you all speak the same thing and that there be no divisions among you, but that you be perfectly joined together in the same mind and in the same judgement. 1 Corinthians 1:10



As I was on my way to church last night I realized something, I drive right by the last 2 churches I’ve attended in the past. I have no bitter feelings or thoughts from those former churches, I learned a lot from them and met some wonderful people, but God led me to a new church about a year ago and I’ve been blessed ever since.  The last church I previously attended for 4 years was wonderful and felt really plugged in spiritually and with so many opportunities to serve, yet I felt a tugging of my spirit to change.



God led me to this new church and right away felt very welcomed and loved. My participation in the church through worship and service is where God needed me to be. I never thought I would leave that big church previously attended, but God had a different plan for my life. I’ve since learned, its not the about the church, its about where God can use me and my service to Him. By actively attending church, encouraging the preacher, reaching out to other members through words and prayer…God uses us as a body of believers to further His kingdom.



I don’t recommend changing churches because you are disgruntled with someone there. You need to make everything right with that person. NEVER make a decision about anything based on a poor relationship. There is an opportunity for God to work and bring unity. But, if everything is well and you feel God tugging on your spirit to chance locations, pray and ask for His guidance. He will lead you right to the place He needs you to be. Wherever you are today, be a part of your church and remain active. God can use you in great and mighty ways when you surrender yourself to His will for your life! God bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment