Friday, May 4, 2018


Indeed we count them blessed who endure. You have heard of the perseverance of Job and seen the end intended by the Lord-that the Lord is very compassionate and merciful. James 5:11



Some days you have to ask, why the struggle? Why do we have trouble at work, with our friends, neighbors, our health, even things in our own home can be turbulent at times. The hallmark of a Christian is suffering and enduring to the end. God never promised us an easy life, but He did promise to never leave, nor forsake us. Deuteronomy 31:8



I can personally say the times I’ve been closest to God, and have seen Him work, is when I was going through much difficulty. And recalling those times, its just amazing what a role He played in helping me ease through the challenge. His actions literally mimicked my prayers. Although He didn’t remove the problem, He helped me work through it, He sustained me in the struggle and provided hope for the next battle. Over time, a sense of confidence in God will began to develop. That confidence didn’t come easy, but it happened as I went through various trials and trusted in God to see me through. Trust Him with your battles and watch out for His workings.



You might be going through some difficulty today. Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding. God has a plan for every battle, every struggle you face. As you come closer to Him, let Him carry your load and sustain you today! He’s ready, are you willing to endure with Him? God bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment