Tuesday, May 8, 2018


My son, eat honey because it is good, and the honeycomb which is sweet to your taste; so shall the knowledge of wisdom be to your soul; if you have found it, there is prospect, and your hope will not be cut off. Proverbs 24:13-14



Honey, I love it. Goes with so many foods to sweeten them. Ice cream, cereal, bread, mixed with peanut butter on bananas…or just by the spoonful. Honey also has a health benefit, if you eat local honey it helps fight against pollen allergies. Give it a try….you can’t go wrong.



There is something else that goes well with everything, the word of God. It provides beneficial wisdom and resources for all of life’s trials and circumstances. Its wisdom keeps you out of trouble, if you apply it to your daily life. I can’t tell you how much the bible has guided me through challenging circumstances, provided encouragement to stay strong when I’ve been weakened emotionally or physically, and best of all sweetened the sour moments of my life. But, unless you read it on a regular basis, you will miss out on its benefits. Wisdom is the key to living a successful life. Knowledge is power and the bible provides just that.



Wisdom doesn’t come easy, it takes time to slowly develop and guide you as you become more Christlike in your everyday life. You have to surrender “me” time for it. I encourage you to set aside a block of time each day to simply sit down and read scripture. Pray before you do, asking God to provide you scripture to read, and have an open heart to what you read. Trust me, He will provide for you as you dive into His word. Sweeten your life with some Godly wisdom today by reading scripture, it nourishes the soul! God bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment