Thursday, December 20, 2018


I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me. Philippians 4:13



I don’t know about you, but life can be pretty demanding. Between the responsibilities at work, home, family, relationships and even church, the weight of the world can weaken even the strongest people. I think that’s why you see so many people taking medication and using drugs to help them cope with the pressures of life.



Today’s scripture is the best prescription for the struggles of life, seeking after Jesus Christ for strength. I can’t tell you the number of times I have found myself feeling the weight of the world on my shoulders and when I turn to Jesus for help, He always comes through with a spiritual renewing of my mind, blesses me with a smoother path and encourages me when I am totally discouraged. When I think I can do it on my own is when I find myself buckling to those pressures the most.



The key is to always seek after Him in the good times and bad times. The road of life has many challenges indeed. But with Him as your guide and providing you the strength to get thru it all, you will make it another day with His help! Seek after Him today! God bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment