Monday, December 24, 2018


Yet indeed I also count all things loss for the excellence of the knowledge of Christ Jesus my Lord, for whom I have suffered the loss of all things, and count them as rubbish, that I may gain Christ. Philippians 3:8



According to a recent survey I read, the average amount of money spent by an individual for Christmas this year is $794. That’s a lot of money and I’m sure many have spent well over that amount. The cost of Christmas is costly and unfortunately many go into deep dept to show their love towards others.



As we celebrate Christmas tomorrow, consider the cost of Christ. He didn’t cost you a dime, but He gave you everything so you can have the freedom to live life knowing your home is Heaven bound. That eternal gift was given out of unconditional love. Nothing you did or will do can earn it, its freely given to you and those who receive Jesus Christ as their personal Lord and Savior!



What stands in the way of a perfect relationship with Jesus? Might be a person, hobby, habit…anything that hinders that sweet relationship with the Lord is bad. I encourage you to give it up to Christ, as a sacrificial gift, so you can have a closeness with Him like no other. I too have had to surrender things and people from my life for a closer walk with Him. Trust me, He will bless and reward you when you put Him first in your life. Merry Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment