Monday, October 24, 2016





In all labor is profit, But idle chatter leads only to poverty. Proverbs 14:23

Work boots. Five days a week I put on these boots and go to work. God started preparing me from birth to labor so I can take care of myself and support my family. God blessed me with life experiences that shaped and molded me into the person I am today. Through those experiences and my passions, He placed me in a career that is perfect and enjoyable. I am richly blessed and thankful for the financial resources my job provides for me and my family. ‎

God blesses each person with talents, passions and ability to work in some capacity. We were made to be a productive member of  society to help others and support our families. God did not create us to be lazy and non-productive. As adults with children, we have the responsibility to take care of God's blessings in our life....our children mimic what they see.  Do they see a secure parent that they can feel confident...knowing they are working to meet their basic needs until they reach adulthood? 

For some people, health conditions, accidents, disabilities or unique situations have left them unable to work. As working individuals, we need to have awareness of the needs of others. When God puts a need in front of you...you need to respond in a gracious and enthusiastic way. By doing so God will bless your willingness to share your blessings with others. Learn to take care of others...God has taken care of you with employment. 

For those who are capable of working and refuse to be a productive part of society, you are not doing what God created you to be. He has a plan for each person. He created you to move and be responsible. Relying on free handouts and taking advantage of others while simply lying around and doing nothing...friend you shouldn't expect God to bless you. If you are in a slump, pray that God will restore your enthisiasm to work and find a job specific to your God given talents. 

As you put on your work shoes today, thank God for His blessings in providing you financial resources through employment. Be a blessing to others who can't help themselves. Finally, take care of the financial blessings He has provided and teach your children the value of work. God will bless you richly. Have an awesome Monday friend. ‎

No comments:

Post a Comment