Saturday, August 5, 2017

Delight yourself also in the Lord, And He shall give you the desires of your heart. Psalm 37:4

One of my favorite things to do is ride my motorcycle. Most days I'll ride 50-100 miles. To ensure it runs efficiently and not break down along the road, I always use genuine parts  made by the bike's manufacturer. 
One time I used another brand oil filter to save money and I had a difficult time removing it at the next oil change. I ended up taking it to a shop and let them remove it safely. The few dollars I saved on the filter was used up, and more, on the shop fee. Since that time I have never deviated from genuine parts for my bike. 

When you accept Christ into your life, you have His backing of 100 percent, worry free eternal warranty that has no conditions and never expires. To ensure your daily ride runs smooth, it's always best to invest in His ways, following in obedience and trusting the day to His care. When we think we know what's best for us and deviate from His standards, we soon find ourselves broke down along the highway of life. Our deviation from His genuine ways could cost us a lot in our witness and repairs to our spirit take a lot of time. 

Friend, pour yourself into God, trust He knows what's best for your life and never take the world's ways over His. When you stay true to God, your life will always be ready for the daily journey. God bless.  

No comments:

Post a Comment