Friday, September 15, 2017

But the Helper, the Holy Spirit, who the Father will send in My name, He will teach you all things, and bring your remembrance all things that I said to you. John 14:26

People in high positions often have an "assistant", someone who takes care of all the little things in their life so they can focus on the "big picture." As time goes on, that personal assistant learns their bosses ways and knows exactly what to do before he or she requests it. Wouldn't it be nice to have a personal assistant? 

As a child of God, we have a personal assistant to help us each day in our journey through life.  The Holy Spirit lives inside of every believer. He is constantly watching and monitoring our life and provides wisdom when necessary, whispers in our heart when we loose our focus on God and reminds us of God's promises from scripture in the bible. Every morning, before I start my day at work, I walk around my office and pray for my staff, I ask God to give me wisdom to make right decisions and whisper in my ear the things I need to focus on throughout the day. I can tell you the Holy Spirit works for me and He will do the same if you learn to rely on Him for support every day. 

Before you start the day, thank God for giving you His Spirit and ask Him to provide sound wisdom, whisper in your heart the things you need to know and address, and ask Him to go ahead of you to take care of the little nuisances, so you can focus on the "big picture"! He will do it. Trust your personal assistant, He has your back! 
God bless.

No comments:

Post a Comment