Tuesday, September 26, 2017


Peace I leave with you, My peace I give to you; not as the world gives do I give to you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be afraid. . John 14:27

 

Have you ever known someone with a dynamic personality, once they walk into the room, the whole atmosphere changes? It seems like someone turned on some bright lights in a darkened room, and everyone had a good feeling. I know a handful of people like that and it’s a joy when I cross their path.

 

In this world, we will encounter trouble….its biblical John 16:33. Sickness, conflict, sleepless nights…the list is endless. Things in life can disrupt our peace and comfort.  Jesus never promised His children they would be free from difficulty. But God! Jesus is like that dynamic person who comes into the room. Once you allow Jesus to take hold of your difficulty, He mysteriously changes the atmosphere of hurt, fear and restlessness TO healing, confidence and peace. Jesus promises to always be with us…even to the bitter end of life. You can always trust Him in all matters of life.

 

“I have told you these things, so that in me you may have peace. In this world you will have trouble. But take heart! I have overcome the world.” John 16:33. As a child of God, you can claim victory over anything that troubles you. Believe me, I’ve walked through some troubling times, yet had a total peace in the middle of the storm. You can too, if you simply TRUST JESUS with your life and your concerns. He has overcome the world, and He will help you overcome your worries and troubles. Trust Him today! God bless!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment