Monday, September 4, 2017

From the end of the earth I will cry to you, when my heart is overwhelmed; Lead me to the rock that is higher than I. Psalm 61:2

 Yesterday two children drown at the lake I work. Please pray for the families affected by this tremendous loss. I can't imagine the pain and sorrow they are experiencing. 

Unfortunate things happen in life and we don't understand, we question God..."why". Although God is never a part of the tragedy, He is part of the process to take a horrific situation and turn it into something positive. What good could come out of this situation will only be felt by those who experience God's blessings in this situation.

One thing I can assure you, God never moves! He is always there, even in the middle of crises. He is our rock, our comforter and strength when everything in us has drained out. Trust that God is doing something special in the lives affected by this tragedy. That's where faith and trust in God is put to the test. He never fails to deliver. 

Prayers for this family. Trust God, even in the wake of bad times, good things will blossom from the seeds of these two precious children carried home by the Lord. 
God bless.  

No comments:

Post a Comment