Saturday, June 2, 2018


But without faith it is impossible to please Him, for he who comes to God must believe that He is, and that He is a rewarder of those who diligently seek Him. Hebrews 11:6



Christmas and Easter, two of the most significant moments in world history, yet reality is distorted by a fat man in a red suit and a bunny rabbit who delivers candy in baskets. Sadly, our society puts more advertisement and focus on the fake part of these special holidays than the reality. Jesus Christ is the main reason for these two special holidays. His birth and sacrificial death have done more for mankind than all the efforts spent covering it up with fictitious characters.



“Reality is that which, when you stop believing in it, doesn't go away.” Phillip K. Dick. As one grows out of his/her childhood years, the reality of these fictitious characters is revealed. With the beliefs gone, so does Santa and the Easter bunny. I can say without a doubt, God never leaves you nor forsakes you. Even when your belief waivers, He is always there, steady and sure, ready to reconnect with you.



From time to time its not uncommon for someone to have doubts and wonder if God really exist. I went through a period of time in my early 20s where I questioned God. I prayed and prayed, asking Him to reveal Himself. One night, when I was all alone, He showed His presence, just as real as I’m sitting here typing out this blog. That moment of revelation changed my life forever. I believe in God, I believe in Jesus Christ and what He did on the cross for me!



Do you believe in God? If your belief in Him is wavering at this time, I encourage you to pray to God and ask Him to reveal Himself. He might not do it right away, it may take some diligent searching on your part. But over time He will take one special moment and show you His presence. By doing so will change your life forever and send you in a direction God has called for your life! Find Him, seek after Him and He will bless you beyond anything this world has to offer! God bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment