Monday, April 9, 2018


I waited patiently for the Lord; and He inclined to me, and heard my cry. He also brought me up out of a horrible pit, out of the miry clay. And set my feet upon a rock and established my steps. Psalm 40:1-2



Have your feet ever been stuck in mud? Working at a lake, oftentimes I find myself walking along the shoreline and get into soft mud, sinking my boots into that Georgia clay. It’s a mess and slows my walk tremendously. As I slowly move towards higher ground, I have to pick up my feet and take it one step at a time. It’s a slow process, but eventually I get there.



Every now and then you may get to a point in your life where you feel like you are walking thru soft mud. Each step is a struggle and at times you fear you’ll sink deep and not be able to take it a step further. Fear and doubt seem to hover over you like a dark cloud. You are not alone. God is with you every step of the way. Sometimes its necessary for circumstances to occur that slow your forward movement. God uses the miry clay as part of His timing to bring something new and fresh into your life. Trust Him when on dry ground and when wallering thru the muck of life.



Are you stuck in the mud of life? Trust that God is going to do something special for you. Pray and ask for Him to help you through this process to be patient and learn something along the way. We learn a lot about ourselves and what God can do for us when circumstances in life slow us down. Trust Him with every step and be patient. You’ll get to higher ground soon, it’s a process of trust and faith in God. Tread lightly friend! God bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment