Wednesday, January 3, 2018


Jesus answered and said to him, “Most assuredly, I say to you, unless one is born again, he cannot see the kingdom of God.” John 3:3



Have you ever been asked the question….If you died right now, would you go to Heaven? Have you ever thought about it? Its something worthy of your thoughts and understanding. You see everyone will die one day. The older I get, the more fragile I see life. No one, at any age, is immune from death and it is never planned..it just happens at a time when we least expect it. So, if you died today, would you be in Heaven? Lets find out what’s necessary to get you there.



1.     For all have sinned and come short of the glory of God. Romans 3:23. As fleshly humans, we were born into sin. Sin separates us from God, because God is holy and righteous and He cannot stand to look upon sin.

2.     For the wages of sin is death. Romans 6:23. That sin comes at a price, eternal separation from God in Hell. Trust me, no one wants to be there.

3.     But God commendeth His love towards us, in that while we were yet sinners, Christ died for us. Romans 5:8. You see, many people think they can “live right” and by doing so excuse the wrong things they do in life. Sadly, Hell will be full of people with good intentions. Our goodness is NO good in God’s eyes. The price of sin has to be paid on our behalf. It doesn’t come with a price tag, it comes with death. Jesus Christ, God’s son came to earth and lived 33 years. He died on a cross to represent you, me and the entire world of our sins and wrongful living. Jesus Christ paid that sin debt that you and I can’t pay on our own with money or our “good deeds”.

4.     But the gift of God is eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord. Romans 6:23. What God did was give us Jesus Christ, just like someone gave you a gift at Christmas. God loves you that much, that He was willing to allow His Son to bear your sins and die on your behalf, so you can come to Him in confidence, knowing you are saved and Heaven bound when you die.

5.     That if you confess with your mouth the Lord Jesus and believe in your heart that God raised Him from the dead, you will be saved. Romans 10:9. Do you believe in God? Do you believe He sent His Son, Jesus Christ, to die on your behalf so your sin debt could be paid in full? If you do, then you are almost there. Next is to confess this belief and ask Jesus Christ to come into your heart and live for Him daily.



“Born Again” means you have a new life in Christ, never to die a spiritual death. Upon your physical death, you will enter the gates of Heaven. Good works are good, but not good enough. You need Jesus Christ to pay your sin debt once and for all. Once saved, you are covered by the blood of Christ.



Pray a simple prayer like this…Dear God. I am a sinner and I have done some bad things in the past. I know that because of my sin, I deserve Hell. But I know that your Son, Jesus Christ came and paid my sin debt. I want to cash in on His payment and receive your free gift of eternal life through His sacrifice on my behalf. Please forgive me of my sin, I receive Jesus Christ into my life and I desire to live my life for you eternally. Thank you Lord for your gift of eternal life. Amen.



Its my heartfelt prayer that if you’ve never accepted Jesus Christ into your life, you will do it today. Death comes unannounced. Will you be ready when your time is up? I pray you will receive Him today. If you do, please share this good news with me by emailing me through my blog page. God bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment