Tuesday, January 2, 2018


Seek the Lord and His strength; Seek His face evermore! Psalm 105:4



At some point in your life you will have a task that is more than you can do on your own. Currently, my mother is having to clean out my grandmother’s house of belongings so it can be sold within a month. It’s a bigger project than my mom can do alone. Fortunately, there have been many family and friends who have stepped up to offer their assistance. Thankfully she will meet the deadline, thanks in part to everyone’s help!



I know the New Year is all about changes and setting goals and resolutions. It may sound like a lot of hype, but it IS a fresh start. If you are like me, you want to make some changes in your life for 2018. Those goals you have set for yourself are probably bigger than you can do on your own. Without some help, you will fall back into the normal routine of life and say….well there is always next year. Let’s work together to hold our commitment to the goals and resolutions we’ve set by calling upon God for help. Does God really care about the bad habits we want to break, does He care that we want to change our spending habits, will God really help us? You bet He will, and what better person to call upon than your creator.



Fear not, for I am with you; Be not dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you, Yes I will help you, I will uphold you with My righteous right hand. Isaiah 41:10 God wants what’s best for you! When you identify those areas of your life that need some “tweaking”, He acknowledges your willingness to do better and will supply you with everything you need to be successful in your goals for 2018! He NEVER gives up on you, so don’t give up on Him. Call upon the Lord for help and He will be there 24/7.



The struggle is real to fall back into temptation to live the life you’ve known for years. Change is necessary if you want to feel better about yourself and be viewed by God as obedient to your commitments. Give Him a call today, by prayer, and ask for His help in keeping those commitments for this year of change. God bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment